Being a mum is exhausting. Its a full time, non stop role. So we’ve put together a survival guide of our top 5 time saving, yet most effective beauty products. We’re all about maximising efficiency. We like our beauty regime to be as pared down as possible, but for our beauty products to be extremely effective and high performing.
- Chanel CC Cream, £44 An enhanced formula, this fusion of skincare and long-wearing makeup helps correct, soothe, moisturise, protect and perfect the complexion. New to CC CREAM, broad-spectrum SPF 50 and anti-pollutant ingredients help fend off age-accelerating UVA-UVB rays and free-radical damage.
- Leonor Greyl Huile Secret De Beaute, £47 Leonor Greyl updates its Huile Secret de Beauté for summer with this limited-edition formula, infused with golden particles. Blending vitamins E and A with natural oils including Coconut, Argan and Sunflower, this nourishing treatment leaves sun-kissed skin softened and lightly scented. Smooth it onto your shoulders, décolletage and legs to highlight with subtle shimmer.
- REN V-Cense Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial, £32 Get a fresh-from-the-spa glow at home with REN Skincare’s innovative one-minute facial. This lightweight formula boasts a potent blend of water-activated Vitamin C to even skin tone and Boswellic Acid to smooth lines and reduce signs of fatigue. It’s your new secret to naturally radiant skin
- Olay Regenerist 10 Minute Miracle, £29.99 Part primer, part anti-ager, this smoothing cream blurs lines and pores, then slowly releases peptides throughout the day for a hydrated look.
- Tresemme 7 Day Smooth System, £6.99 Applied to towel-dried hair, this innovative blow-dry lotion keeps hair smooth for up to a week (even after multiple washes).
LeSalon is at your service. Search for the best therapists in your area.