Even the groom deserves a little extra TLC to look and feel their best for their wedding. This treatment is a classic men’s mani-pedi to look like a true gentleman on your special day and covers all the essentials of hand and foot care, from the nails and cuticles to the skin. We add that extra touch of luxury by coming directly to you, taking that extra bit of stress out of all the hectic planning for the big day!
- Trimming nails to desired length
- Filing the nails for a smoother finish
- Shaping of the nails to your desired shape (square, round, almond, etc.)
- Buffing of the nails
- Cuticle treatment – clipping and oiling
- Application of hand lotion
- Soaking the feet in a pedicure bowl
- Exfoliation of the feet with a foot scrub and foot file
- A foot massage
What We Need From You For This Treatment
- For the manicure – a chair and a table.
- For the pedicure – some hot water for the pedicure bowl – water from the kitchen or bathroom sink is fine. A comfy sofa or bed for you to relax in
What To Expect In More Detail
When one of our Salonettes arrive at your house, you’ll recognise them easily as they will be wearing all black and carrying their kit. Invite them in, and once the meet and greet is done, the therapist will ask to use some warm water to fill the pedicure bowl with. If this is all good, then the pedicure process can begin.
Your Salonette will begin by sterilising your feet as well as their hands: hygiene is important to us at LeSalon. This will be done with a quick spritz of sterilising spray. You don’t need to worry about any mess being created, as our Salonettes are well trained and have punnets and towels to keep their kit together. Once the feet are sterilised, they will be placed into the pedicure bowl to soak.
Cutting and Shaping
This part of the process is sort of where the magic happens. The therapist will start by cutting the nails to a desired length. Following this, they will ask you what type of shaped nails you would like, so this can be square, rounded, almond-shaped – whatever you want. To make sure it’s exactly what you want, your therapist will do this on one nail and ask you if you’re happy with it.
Cuticle care is important as they can be prone to infections and are sensitive – plus untidy cuticles are never a good look! A removing solution will be put on each toe around the cuticle, which the therapist will then remove thoroughly. The solution softens and cleans the cuticles; the therapist will then proceed to push back the cuticles gently. Do not hesitate to say if the pressure is too much/little, our Salonettes are trained to go at whichever pace you prefer. Once the dead cuticles appear, these will be neatly clipped away.
Foot File, Exfoliation And Lotion Complete With Massage
To make the feet really soft, the therapist will be equipped with a disposable foot file and foot scrub. The heel and ball of the foot will be filed to remove rough skin. With this completed, the feet will then be exfoliated with some foot scrub whilst being massaged, Again, just direct the Salonette as to if the pressure of the massage is fine. A bit of lotion will be applied, and then the therapist will proceed with the full foot massage.
Once everything is dried, the cuticle oil is added and rubbed in. This nourishes and hydrates your nails. And voila – the classic pedicure is complete!
The manicure entails: sterilising the hands, cutting, shaping and filing of the nails, cuticle treatment, and hand lotion application.
Before the therapist leaves, she will ask you if you would like to book another treatment again. It takes no more than 20 seconds, just confirm the date that you would like to book in and leave the rest to us.
- Where and when can I request a service? LeSalon services are available from 7:00am and our last appointment time is 10:00pm. We currently cover Central London in zones 1 and 5. We are looking to rapidly extend our geographical range so if you would like us to launch in your area, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For men – what are the benefits of a pedicure? Pedicures have a lot of benefits, and we’re not just saying that. Pedicures promote healthy feet, and they seek to clean, get rid of gunk from under the nail that could potentially breed infection, and get rid of dead skin. The foot massage that is included also helps with blood circulation, which instantly makes you feel lighter on your feet. Plus, your feet are the very foundation of yourself! Why should they not get as much attention as the rest of your body?
- Will the Salonette bring her own pedicure bowl? Your Salonette will bring a pedicure bowl along with her kit. You will not have to provide any manicure/pedicure tools at all.
- Do I need to supply towels for the pedicure? Your Salonette will bring towels with her, you don’t need to provide that.
- Who is the men’s manicure/pedicure suitable for? The men’s manicure/pedicure is suitable for any man who wants a little pampering and some me time. Men who are looking for a professional and groomed look, suitable for men ages 18 and above!
- Callus Peel from £15 – A revitalising and nourishing foot treatment, leaving them silky soft, lasts 10 minutes.
- Hydrating Hand Mask from £6 – Nourish and hydrate your hands for silky smooth skin, lasts 10 minutes.
Are you ready to look like a picture-perfect couple on the big day? Book with us here to start that new chapter in your life looking and feeling your best together!