You planned the wedding, everything is coming together nicely, and it was all very exciting… but also tiring! Maybe it’s time for you and your significant other (that’s right, both of you!) to get pampered after all that hard work right? Well the Mr. And Mrs. To Be treatment package is exactly what you both have been waiting for, believe us!
LeSalon takes pampering to the next level by coming directly to you, whenever and wherever! So don’t worry about having to go all the way to a salon!
What is Mr. And Mrs. To Be?
This treatment package is a match made in heaven with a Shellac Mani-Pedi for the bride and a Men’s Mani-Pedi for the groom. The Shellac includes cut, file, shape, cuticle care, foot file and painting of the nails with a flawless gel finish and finished off with an extra foot massage. The Men’s Mani-Pedi includes cut, file, shape, and cuticle care. His feet will be filed to soften the skin and insure all dead skin is removed. This will be topped-off with an indulgent extra foot massage.
What You Will Get
- Shellac mani-pedi for the bride
- Includes: cut, file, shape, cuticle care, foot file and painting of the nails
- A mani-pedi for the groom
- Includes: cut, file, shape, cuticle care and foot file
- Extra foot massage for both bride and groom
What We Need From You For This Treatment
- For the manicure: chair and table
- For the pedicure: some hot water for the pedicure bowl – water from the kitchen or bathroom sink is fine. A comfy sofa or bed for you to relax on.
- A power socket so that our Salonette can plug in the UV lamp needed for the Shellac.
What To Expect In More Detail
When one of our Salonettes arrive at your house, you’ll recognise them easily as they will be wearing all black and carrying their kit. Invite them in, and once the meet and greet is done, the therapist will ask to use some warm water to fill the pedicure bowl with. If this is all good, then the pedicure process can begin.
Your Salonette will begin by sterilising your feet as well as their hands: hygiene is important to us at LeSalon. This will be done with a quick spritz of sterilising spray. You don’t need to worry about any mess being created, as our Salonettes are well trained and have punnets and towels to keep their kit together. Once the feet are sterilised, they will be placed into the pedicure bowl to soak.
Cutting and Shaping
This part of the process is sort of where the magic happens. The therapist will start by cutting the nails to a desired length. Following this, they will ask you what type of shaped nails you would like, so this can be square, rounded, almond-shaped – whatever you want. To make sure it’s exactly what you want, your therapist will do this on one nail and ask you if you’re happy with it.
Cuticle care is important as they can be prone to infections and are sensitive – plus untidy cuticles are never a good look! A removing solution will be put on each toe around the cuticle, which the therapist will then remove thoroughly. The solution softens and cleans the cuticles; the therapist will then proceed to push back the cuticles gently. Do not hesitate to say if the pressure is too much/little, our Salonettes are trained to go at whichever pace you prefer. Once the dead cuticles appear, these will be neatly clipped away.
Foot File, Exfoliation and Lotion Complete with Massage
To make the feet really soft, the therapist will be equipped with a disposable foot file and foot scrub. The heel and ball of the foot will be filed to remove rough skin. With this completed, the feet will then be exfoliated with some foot scrub whilst being massaged, Again, just direct the Salonette as to if the pressure of the massage is fine. A bit of lotion will be applied, and then the therapist will proceed with the full foot massage.
Painting the Nails
If everything looks good, so that’s the shape and the cuticles, the hardest part comes next: choosing a colour! FYI – if you’re looking for a specific colour, you can always mention that to us in the comments box when booking, we’ll do our best to accommodate that. The Men’s manicure doesn’t include a polish, though your nails will be buffed to leave a healthy shine. The nail technician will then scrub the nail plate clean using acetone or alcohol; this is done so that the gel polish can be applied properly and excess oil and cream is removed. A base coat will then be applied to protect the nail, and then this will be cured under the UV lamp. Once this is done, two coats of your chosen colour will be applied which will be cured each time. Following this, the all-important top coat is applied and is cured one last time. Having completed the curing, acetone will be used over each nail to remove the sticky layer that is created from the manicure.
Once everything is dried, the cuticle oil is added and rubbed in. This nourishes and hydrates your nails. And voila – the classic pedicure is complete!
The manicure entails: sterilising the hands, cutting, shaping and filing of the nails, cuticle treatment, hand lotion application and painting of the nails and curing them under a UV lamp.
Before the therapist leaves, she will ask you if you would like to book another treatment again. It takes no more than 20 seconds, just confirm the date that you would like to book in and leave the rest to us.
- How do I know that my booking has been confirmed? Once you book your appointment, it varies if you’re checking using the app or the website. On our website, simply click on your username on the navigation bar along the top and click on ‘Booking History’. From there, you can see your upcoming and previous bookings. When your booking has been confirmed, it will say ‘confirmed’ next to the therapist’s name. For the app, it’s pretty much the same though the layout is slightly different. Just click on the top left-hand side, and click on ‘Bookings.’ Here you will have all of the confirmation details just as it is on the website.
- I’d like nail art, do you do this service? Yes we do basic nail art from £10. For the bride, we also offer sophisticated and delicate nail art fit for the special occasion, combined with a Classic Manicure for £45 as part of the Put A Ring On It package.
- Which brand of polish do you use? We use a range of polishes such as: CND Shellac and Gelish. Rest assured, our therapists only carry the highest quality of products and tools.
- Is gel removal inclusive in the treatment? This has to be booked separately in our Add-Ons section, our Shellac/gel removal costs £8.
- For men: What are the benefits of a pedicure? Pedicures have a lot of benefits, and we’re not just saying that. Pedicures promote healthy feet, and they seek to clean, get rid of gunk from under the nail that could potentially breed infection, and get rid of dead skin. The foot massage that is included also helps with blood circulation. This instantly makes you feel lighter on your feet. Plus, your feet are the very foundation of yourself! Why should they not get as much attention as the rest of your body?
- Acrylic Removal – £20 – Get a fresh start!
- IBX – Nail strengthening treatment – £12 – Keep your nails beautiful AND healthy!
- Callus Peel – £15 – Get those soft and smooth feet for your big day!
Are you ready to look like a picture-perfect couple on the big day? Book with us here to start that new chapter in your life looking and feeling your best together!