Feel and look professional and well-groomed with a men’s pedicure. We know your schedule is busy, which is exactly why we come to you. We know that after a long day of hustling on your feet it’s fair to indulge in some well-deserved “me time’ - why not! Your LeSalon men’s pedicure covers all bases for essential foot care.
What we offer
- Men’s manicure from £25- essentials of nail care covered, including trimming, cutting filing and buffing
- Men’s pedicure from £35- essentials of foot care including exfoliation and application of foot lotion.
- Men’s mani-pedi from £50- combination of the two services listed above.
- Trimming nails to the desired length
- Filing nails for a smooth finish
- Buffing the nails
- Shaping nails into your desired shape (square, round, almond, etc.)
- Treatment of the cuticles - clipping and oiling
- Foot file and exfoliation
- A pampering foot massage is also included
We offer the highest quality at-home treatments.
What we need from you
- A comfortable chair or sofa to make sure you’re relaxed and seated ready to receive your pedicure.
- A chair for the Salonette
What to expect in more detail
When one of our Salonettes arrive at your house, you’ll recognise them easily as they will be wearing all black and carrying their kit. Invite them in, and then the manicure process can begin.
The Salonette will begin by sterilising your feet as well as their hands: we take hygiene seriously at LeSalon. This will be done with a quick spritz of sterilising spray. You don’t need to worry about any mess being created, as our Salonettes are well trained and have punnets and towels to keep their kit together.
Cutting and shaping
This part of the process is sort of where the magic happens. The therapist will ask you what type of shaped nails you would like, so this can be square, rounded, almond-shaped - whatever you want. To make sure it’s the one that you want, the therapist will do this on one nail and you can make a decision if it’s the style you would like to stick to.
Cuticle care is important as they can be prone to infections and are sensitive - plus untidy cuticles are never a good look! A removing solution will be put on each toe around the cuticle, which the therapist will then remove thoroughly. The solution softens and cleans the cuticles; the therapist will then proceed to push back the cuticles gently. Do not hesitate to say if the pressure is too much/little, our Salonettes are trained to go at whichever pace you prefer. Once the dead cuticles appear, these will be neatly clipped away.
Foot file, exfoliation and lotion complete with massage
To make the feet really soft, the therapist will be equipped with a disposable foot file and foot scrub. The heel and ball of the foot will be filed to remove rough skin. With this completed, the feet will then be exfoliated with some foot scrub whilst being massaged, Again, just direct the Salonette as to if the pressure of the massage is fine. A bit of lotion will be applied, and then the therapist will proceed with the full foot massage.
Buffing the nails
If everything looks good, so that’s the shape and the cuticles, then the therapist will buff the nails. Our therapists are very skilled, so very few layers of the nail will be removed. This process creates a healthy look, adding a tidy sheen to the nails.
Once everything is dried, the cuticle oil is added and rubbed in. This nourishes and hydrates your skin and nails. And voila - the manicure is complete!
Before the therapist leaves, she will ask you if you would like to book for another treatment again. We are confident in the service that we provide and are sure that you would be happy to book again. It takes no more than 20 seconds, just confirm the date that you would like to book in and leave the rest to us.
- Can I change my timeslot for earlier or later? You would have to contact admin in order to change the allocated time of your appointment.
- Who is the men’s manicure suitable for? The men’s manicure is suitable for any man who wants a little pampering and some me time. Men who are looking for a professional and groomed look, suitable for men ages 18 and above!
- What are the benefits of a pedicure? There are actually quite a few, such as improved blood circulation and of course, cleaner feet. Have a read on our FAQs for more perks of the pedicure.
- Do I need to provide a towel? Your Salonette will come prepared with one in her kit. They are disposable, so you can ensure that the towels are clean.
- Can I have colour added to my manicure? Yes, when booking make sure to include that you would like colour added to the notes and the therapist will come prepared.