Everything is finally falling into place for your big day! The venue is picked out, you have your dress, and you even have the menus all picked out! Perhaps now it’s time to think more about the bridal side of everything right? It’s time to unwind from all the wedding-planning stress and finally start to focus on the bride (aka you)!
But maybe the thought of running to a salon and booking appointments only furthers your stress.
That’s where we come in!
We at LeSalon take all the stress away of you having to go to a salon and instead make it as easy as the push of a button! We provide all of your bridal needs right at your fingertips! And for the salon? What salon! We will come wherever and whenever you need us to. Talk about a bridal treatment!
What is Bridal Head to Toe?
Bridal Head to Toe is a treatment package we have put together with specifically the bride in mind!
Be wedding-ready head to toe, all in one go with our package which offers a full body wax, a gel/Shellac mani-pedi, and finally a full set of eyelash extensions!
We know that it is an exciting (and sometimes stressful) event, so we make it our goal to give the bride everything she needs to both look and feel as beautiful as she deserves to be on her special day.
What You Will Get
- A full body wax (arms, legs, Hollywood)
- Gel/Shellac manicure and pedicure
- A full set of eyelash extensions
- Friendly and professional staff with the goal of making you feel calm, collected, and gorgeous!
- How do I know that my booking has been confirmed? Once you book your appointment, it varies if you’re checking using the app or the website. On our website, simply click on your username on the navigation bar along the top and click on ‘Booking History’. From there, you can see your upcoming and previous bookings. When the booking has been confirmed, it will say ‘confirmed’ next to the therapist’s name. For the app, it’s pretty much the same though the layout is slightly different. Just click on the top left-hand side, and click on ‘Bookings.’ Here you will have all of the confirmation details just as it is on the website.
- I’d like nail art, do you do this service? Yes we do basic nail art from £10. For the brides, we also offer sophisticated and delicate nail art fit for the special occasion, combined with a Classic Manicure for £45 as part of the Put A Ring On It package.
- Does waxing hurt as much as people say? Firstly, it depends on where you’re getting a wax done. If you’re getting an intimate wax done, then you will experience some pain undoubtedly, but even with this, some parts are less sensitive than others. Plus, the first time is the worst, so if you get it done every 3-6 weeks when the hair is waxable again, the pain lessens. You can read ourblog post on tips to reduce the pain that you may experience from waxing. All in all, some areas of the body are more sensitive than others, and most importantly pain is subjective
- Is it worth getting a full body wax done? It depends on what you need doing at the time really. A full body wax entails (Hollywood, full arms and legs) actually save you a total of a whopping £67 in comparison to getting the treatments done separately. It’s just a matter of whether you can have the patience to grow out all of the hair at once.
- What are the benefits of having eyelash extensions? With eyelash extensions, the use of a lot of eye makeup can become redundant, the eyelashes create a look all on their own. Eyelash extensions also last a long time, about 6 weeks! They are also low maintenance one the initial 24 hours pass and the glue sets. So you won’t have to worry about them much after that!
- Eyebrows Wax – £16- for an extra tidy and glamorous look
- Gell/Shellac Removal – £8- Have a fresh start!
Feel like the gorgeous bride you deserve to be on your big day. You’ve done all the hard work and planning, so why not get pampered? Book with us here to start that new chapter in your life feeling fresh and fabulous!