Looking to book a CND Shellac manicure? This ultimate pamper includes all the features of a classic manicure, only with a longer lasting CND Shellac gel. This manicure will leave you fully relaxed and your hands soft and perfectly polished. And just when you think it couldn’t get any better, it does - as a mobile beauty service, you don’t have to spend time and effort getting to a salon. We come directly to you!
What’s Included in Your CND Shellac Manicure?
- Trimming nails to the desired length
- Filing nails for a smooth finish
- Shaping nails into your desired shape (square, round, almond, etc.)
- Buffing of the nails
- Treatment of the cuticles - clipping and oiling
- Application of hydrating hand lotion
- The nails are then painted with CND Shellac products (base coat, colour and top polish)
The CND Shellac manicure is a well-rounded treatment - covering all of the essentials while also making room for a little bit of indulgence. Of course, you can always customise your treatment with our add-ons. The extra hand massage and hydrating hand mask are both fan favourites!
How Does an At-home Manicure work?
At-home manicures by beauty professionals is still a fairly new concept. How do they cure the Shellac? How many colours will they bring? What do I have to provide? There are lots of questions. Do rest assured, your Shellac manicure will be just like any other you’ve had at a high-quality salon, only more comfortable.
Here’s how it works: choose, book and pay for your treatment via our app or website. You will be matched with a beauty therapist within minutes. Sometimes this can take longer, but we will keep you informed along the way. Your therapist will arrive at your address for your appointment with everything needed to carry out the treatment to a 5-star level. She will need a suitable area to set up - preferably two chairs and a table with a power socket nearby to plug in in the Shellac UV lamp.
The treatment itself will be just like a salon Shellac manicure, following all of the same steps, and finishing with the same end-result - a glossy, long-lasting polish and healthy hands. Your therapist will tidy up and leave the place just as it was to begin with.
Take a look at the video below to get a sense of what a LeSalon home Shellac manicure experience is like.
Could your nails use some TLC? Book a Shellac Manicure with us, sit back and we’ll come to you.
- What exactly is Shellac and how long does it last for? The Shellac manicure is a mix of gel and regular nail polish. It is supposed to last for 2 weeks longer than a standard manicure with minimal to no chipping.
- How does the Shellac set? A UV lamp is used to ‘cure’ the polish, resulting in it’s infamous glossy and strong finish.
- How will I know if my booking has been confirmed? Using the app and website is slightly different, but clicking on your user then “bookings/booking history’ will lead you to see your confirmation.
- Is Shellac removal inclusive in the manicure? This has to be booked as a separate add-on during the booking process.
- Which nail polish brands are used for the Shellac manicure? Shellac is a brand name itself (technically ‘CND Shellac’) so that is exclusively used. Our gel manicures use a range of other gel polishes like Gelish.