Looking to book a pedicure in London? With 7 different types of pedicures on offer and an extensive list of add-ons with which to customise your treatment, there’s something to suit everyone. No matter the pedicure you book, whether it be one of our more affordable options, or our more luxurious treatments, you’re bound to feel fully relaxed by the end. Not to mention the obvious - your feet will be smooth, soft and perfectly polished. And just when you think it couldn’t get any better, it does - as a mobile beauty service, you don’t have to spend time and effort getting to a salon. We come directly to you! Book your pedicure here.
What’s Included in Your Pedicure?
When you book a pedicure with us, expect to receive a 5-star treatment. Here is an example of what to expect from our Classic pedicure:
- Foot soak in pedicure bowl
- Trimming nails to the desired length
- Filing nails for a smooth finish
- Shaping nails into your desired shape (square, round, almond, etc.)
- Buffing of the nails
- Treatment of the cuticles - clipping and oiling
- Exfoliation of the feet with a foot scrub and foot file
- The nails are then painted (base coat, colour and top polish)
- Application of hydrating foot lotion
Book this classic pedicure to receive a well-rounded treatment - covering all of the essentials while also making room for a little bit of indulgence. Of course, you can always customise your treatment with our add-ons. The extra foot massage and hydrating foot mask are both fan favourites!
We offer the highest quality at-home treatments.
Booking a pedicure at home: How does it work?
At-home pedicures by beauty professionals are still a fairly new concept. How do they soak my feet? How many colours will they bring? What do I have to provide? There are lots of questions. Do rest assured, booking an at-home pedicure will be just like any other you’ve had at a high-quality salon, only more comfortable.
Here’s how it works: choose, book and pay for your treatment via our app or website. You will be matched with a beauty therapist within minutes. Sometimes this can take longer, but we will keep you informed along the way. Your therapist will arrive at your address for your appointment with everything needed to carry out the treatment to a 5-star level. That even includes a pedicure bowl! She will need a suitable area to set up - preferably two chairs with a power socket nearby to plugin in the UV lamp (if doing a gel pedicure). Finally, she’ll need a water source to fill the pedicure bowl.
The treatment itself will be just like a salon pedicure, following all of the same steps, and finishing with the same end-result - a glossy polish and smooth feet. Your therapist will tidy up and leave the place just as it was to begin with.
Take a look at the video below to get a sense of what a LeSalon home experience is like:
Could your feet use some TLC? Book a pedicure with us, put your feet up and we’ll come to you.
- What types of pedicure treatments do you offer? We offer a Classic pedicure, Express mani-pedi, CND Shellac pedicure, Gel pedicure, Men’s pedicure. Take a look at our services list for more information.
- Will the Salonette bring her own pedicure bowl? Your Salonette will bring a pedicure bowl along with her kit. You will not have to provide any manicure/pedicure tools at all.
- Do I need to supply towels for the pedicure? Your Salonette will bring towels with her, you don’t need to provide that.
- Is gel removal inclusive in the manicure? No, this must be booked as an add-on.
- When I book a pedicure with you, what happens next? Once you’ve placed your booking, our system will send out your request to all of our beauty therapists. A suitable match will be made and then we’ll let you know the booking has been confirmed. You can check booking details in your app or on the website when logged in.