Looking to book a manicure in London? With 5+ different types of manicures on offer and an extensive list of add-ons with which to customise your treatment, there’s something to suit everyone. No matter the manicure you book, whether it be one of our more affordable options, or our more luxurious treatments, you’re bound to feel fully relaxed by the end. Not to mention the obvious - your hands will be smooth, soft and perfectly polished. And just when you think it couldn’t get any better, it does - as a mobile beauty service, you don’t have to spend time and effort getting to a salon. We come directly to you! Book your manicure here.
What’s Included in Your Manicure?
When you book a manicure with us, expect to receive a 5-star treatment. Here is an example of what to expect from our Classic manicure:
- Trimming nails to the desired length
- Filing nails for a smooth finish
- Shaping nails into your desired shape (square, round, almond, etc.)
- Buffing of the nails
- Treatment of the cuticles - clipping and oiling
- The nails are then painted (base coat, colour and top polish)
- Application of hydrating hand lotion
Book this classic manicure to receive a well-rounded treatment - covering all of the essentials while also making room for a little bit of indulgence. Of course, you can always customise your treatment with our add-ons. The extra hand massage and hydrating hand mask are both fan favourites!
We offer the highest quality at-home treatments.
Booking a manicure at home: How does it work?
At-home manicures by beauty professionals are still a fairly new concept. How many colours will they bring? What do I have to provide? How do they cure my nails under a UV lamp? There are lots of questions. Do rest assured, booking an at-home manicure will be just like any other you’ve had at a high-quality salon, only more comfortable.
Here’s how it works: choose, book and pay for your treatment via our app or website. You will be matched with a beauty therapist within minutes. Sometimes this can take longer, but we will keep you informed along the way. Your therapist will arrive at your address for your appointment with everything needed to carry out the treatment to a 5-star level. That even includes a wide range of polish colours! She will need a suitable area to set up - preferably two chairs and a table with a power socket nearby to plug in in the UV lamp (if doing a gel manicure).
The treatment itself will be just like a salon manicure, following all of the same steps, and finishing with the same end-result - a glossy polish and smooth hands. Your therapist will tidy up and leave the place just as it was to begin with.
Take a look at the video below to get a sense of to expect when you book a manicure with LeSalon:
Could you use some TLC? Book a manicure with us, put your feet up and we’ll come to you.
- What types of professional manicure treatments do you offer? We offer a Classic manicure, Express mani-pedi, CND Shellac manicure, Gel manicure, Men’s manicure and seasonal services. Take a look at our services list for more information.
- Is gel removal inclusive in the Shellac/gel manicure? No, this must be booked as an add-on.
- Which brand of polish do you use? We use a range of brands amongst which include: OPI, Essie, Vinylux, CND Shellac, Gelish and Orly.
- Can I book a vegan manicure? We partner with Nailberry, a brand of polish that is free from 12 toxic ingredients and is vegan. Our Nailberry manicures are priced from £30.
- What is the best way to keep the manicure intact? We usually recommend to just treat your hands fairly and to keep away from any harsh chemicals for the best results. A cheeky trick is to paint on an extra top coat yourself a few days after your treatment.