Looking to book an affordable manicure? You don’t have to splurge out to get the kind of pampering you need and deserve. At LeSalon, our manicures start as low as £25 - that includes a file, shape, polish with cuticle work, foot exfoliation and hydration. Our speedy mani-pedi combo offers great value for money at only £40. No matter the manicure you choose, whether it be one of our more affordable options or our more luxurious treatments, you’re bound to feel fully relaxed by the end. Not to mention the obvious - your feet will be smooth, soft and perfectly polished. And just when you think it couldn’t get any better, it does - as a mobile beauty service, you don’t have to spend time and effort getting to a salon. We come directly to you!
What’s Included in Your Affordable Manicure?
Choosing our most affordable manicure treatment, at £35, our Classic Manicure includes all of the essentials of any professional pedicure:
- Trimming nails to the desired length
- Filing nails for a smooth finish
- Shaping nails into your desired shape (square, round, almond, etc.)
- Buffing of the nails
- Treatment of the cuticles - clipping and oiling
- The nails are then painted (base coat, colour and top polish)
- Application of hydrating hand lotion
This affordable manicure option is a well-rounded treatment - covering all of the essentials while also making room for a little bit of indulgence. Of course, you can always customise your treatment with our add-ons. The extra hand massage and hydrating hand mask are both fan favourites!
We offer the highest quality at-home treatments.
How Does an Affordable At-home Manicure work?
At-home manicures by beauty professionals is still a fairly new concept. How many colours will they bring? What do I have to provide? How do they cure my Shellac? There are many questions. Do rest assured, your manicure will be just like any other you’ve had at a high-quality salon, only more comfortable.
Here’s how it works: choose, book and pay for your treatment via our app or website. You will be matched with a beauty therapist within minutes. Sometimes this can take longer, but we will keep you informed along the way. Your therapist will arrive at your address for your appointment with everything needed to carry out the treatment to a 5-star level. She will need a suitable area to set up - preferably two chairs and a table with a power socket nearby to plug in in the UV lamp (if doing a gel manicure).
The treatment itself will be just like a salon manicure, following all of the same steps, and finishing with the same end-result - a glossy polish and soft hands. Your therapist will tidy up and leave the place just as it was to begin with.
Take a look at the video below to get a sense of what an affordable manicure experience is like at home:
Could you use some TLC? Book an affordable manicure with us, put your feet up and we’ll come to you.
- What types of manicure treatments do you offer? We offer a Classic manicure, Express mani-pedi, CND Shellac manicure, Gel manicure, Men’s manicure and seasonal services. Take a look at our services list for more information.
- Is gel removal inclusive in the manicure? No, this must be booked as an add-on.
- Which brand of polish do you use? We use a range of brands amongst which include: OPI, Essie, Vinylux, CND Shellac, Gelish and Orly.
- Are your products vegan? We partner with Nailberry, a brand of polish that is free from 12 toxic ingredients and is vegan. Our Nailberry manicures are priced from £30.
- What is the best way to keep the manicure intact? We usually recommend to just treat your hands fairly and to keep away from any harsh chemicals for the best results. A cheeky trick is to paint on an extra top coat yourself a few days after your treatment.
- What is your most affordable manicure? As a single treatment, our Classic manicure is the most affordable pedicure at £25. But our Express mani-pedi combo is £40.